Red Dot Buildings has an opening for a structural design engineer. The structural design engineer performs a variety of tasks which include designing buildings, checking the design work of outside engineers and conducting drawing reviews.
The successful candidate will have 2-plus years of structural design or design and sales-engineering experience in the PEMB metal building industry, preferably using Metal Building Software (MBS) and the ability to quickly articulate engineering solutions. This candidate has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines, without impacting quality of work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s of Science Civil Engineering.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to self-motivate without the need for constant guidance.
- Registration as a P.E. in Texas or the ability to obtain within one year.
- 4 plus years of relevant design experience.
- Base pay commensurate with experience but generous.
- Full medical, dental and eye health insurance available.
- Life insurance.
- Profit sharing bonus plan.
Please email Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Red Dot is an equal opportunity employer.