Red Dot Buildings has an opening for a lead sales engineer. The lead sales engineer performs a variety of tasks in support of the estimating and sales departments. These include devising and accurately implementing complicated engineering solutions, mentoring and collaborating with estimators and occasional travel to client meetings with the sales team. Client meetings are almost always day trips with no overnight required.
The successful candidate will have 2-plus years of structural design or design and sales-engineering experience in the PEMB metal building industry, preferably using Metal Building Software (MBS) and the ability to quickly articulate engineering solutions. This candidate has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines and without impacting quality of work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s of Science Civil Engineering.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to self-motivate without the need for constant guidance.
- Registration as a P.E. in Texas or the ability to obtain within one year.
- 4 plus years of relevant design experience.
- Sales engineering experience including front-facing client interface.
- Base pay commensurate with experience but generous.
- Full medical, dental and eye health insurance available.
- Life insurance.
- Profit sharing bonus plan.
Please email Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Dot is an equal opportunity employer.